Peru Travel Diary

This past June my family and I travelled to Peru and Ecuador for three weeks. We visited Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, The Sacred Valley, Quito, and Banos. I meant to write a blog post after we got back home to Winnipeg. Instead, I decided to spend my time working on a travel video for a change. While we were away I took a lot of video footage, because I've always wanted to try videography. My goal was to have a short video that just sums up our trip and shares some of the beauty of this area of the world. I didn't end up taking much footage in Ecuador, so my video is a Peru travel diary only. Click Here to watch my Peru Travel Diary! Warning: since I am not a videographer the video is beginner level! 😄



-Maya August

Comments

  1. This was awesome Maya! You have a new talent discovered. What a great way to remember and share your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts